Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Roller Coaster

                                              Riding on emotions is exhausting.  
              It  I have heard and said myself time will heal all.... I know this is true..... but time seems to pass so slow when you wish for time to change.  It seems hope and wishing are different things.... wishing is setting  goals.. and making choices for an end result. Hoping is believing in something better, stronger, or sweeter than what life is now.  If our work, family, or other relationships doesn't have hope, we lose faith and quit trying,  typically we move on.  There are relationships that are never without hope.  Relationships between parents and children, for example.  We never loose hope in our children.  Hopes for their future, hopes for a better relationship, hope for their lives. 
Wishing is building a dream one day at a time.  Dreaming isn't for fools... it is a good heartfelt thought that is our desires.  Wishing for that desire brings us one step closer to that dream.   

                  ALWAYS HOPE FOR MORE.  DREAM BIG, 
AND STEP CLOSER TO MAKING YOUR DREAM A REALITY.

Wishing time away is never a good thing, so for today, for now, I dream, wish and hope.  Time will take care of today, and today I will love the people I see.  I will smile at them and I will have fun seeing them smile back.  I will love my family and friends that are felt in my heart, across the miles.

No comments: